JOIN OUR TEAM
v. Gura Camencii. Florești district
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Free lunches and fuel compensation;
- Stabile and dynamic working environment;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Continuous training at the expense of the Company.
- Ensuring the control and application of all legislative regulations regarding OSH;
- Monitoring the implementation of employee training in the field of OSH;
- Elaboration of the package of OSH instructions necessary in the company's activity process;
- Elaboration and preparation of personal training sheets for employees in the field of OSH;
- Identification and assessment of occupational risk factors at the workplace, with the preparation of the respective assessment forms;
- Drawing up the protection and prevention plan and the annual OSH program;
- Records of registers and all normative acts in force.
Requirements to the candidate:
- Higher / secondary (technical) studies and level II training in the field of OSH;
- Experience of at least 3 years in the field of OSH;
- Knowledge of the Romanian and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of PC operation;
- Analytical spirit, organizational, reporting, planning and control skills.
Interested persons can send a CV to the address: email@example.com Details on the phone number: +373 788 99 242
We look forward to welcoming you to our Team!
Note: By sending your CV, you agree to the processing of your personal data in the recruitment processSubmit your application
Professional truck driver
v. Gura Camencii, Florești district
ANCOM-AGRO SRL hires professional drivers for trucks with semi-trailers who will deal with the domestic and international transportation of agricultural products.
The truck park is located in the village of Gura Camencii, Florești district.
• Basic salary: (stable and paid on time)
• Bonus full/full races + bonus km performed
• Social package 100?ording to Labor Code of the Republic of Moldova
• Working schedule: Flexible
• International passport
• Driving license category CE, DE
• Certificate of competence International driver
• A good experience in driving transport
• Knowledge and orientation on international roads
• Knowledge of the Romanian and Russian
• Stress resistance
• Timely loading, transportation and unloading of grain
• Maintenance and maintenance of truck functionality
• Working with export/import documents
• Communicating unforeseen situations and identifying optimal solutions
Apply with CV and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the specification "Professional truck driver" or call: 0 788 99 242Submit your application